Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Who I am


Hey all,

My name is Greg, I'm a Junior majoring in Finance. Currently working hard to figure out which area of Finance I want to go into. Doing research on both the market and job descriptions in different big firms and boutique firms. Other than that, I am 20 years old and I enjoy rapping, watching my favorite tv shows and catching new movies. Spending time with my friends and girlfriend are also a plus.
I am often forgetful, as doing this assignment late has shown; however when I need to be, I work very hard. There's not much more I can think of right now but if you want to get to know me better come talk to me... I look like this:
Sure, thats a quite good picture and all, but I didn't want to leave you with a bad first impression (you know, if I put a weird face picture)

That's all I got, see you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment