Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Power of Vision

I have many goals that I hope to achieve as a professional, now that my goals as a student have been met for the most part. Grades and activities that I wanted to fulfill by my junior year have more than been fulfilled and now I am trying to find an internship that will hopefully lead to a full-time offer before graduation.
My first goal is to get that internship within Financial Services that will show me whether I want to be in that specific field or perhaps go to graduate school in another area. This upcoming year is crucial to my future career. I am working hard within programs and submitting applications and going to various events constantly to make the goal a reality.
My second goal is to develop an understanding of how I want my personal and professional life to interact once I finish college, there is much planning involved with this process. I will begin once I know which type of career I want and then find out my personal status and thoughts at that time and planning from there.
Furthermore, as a third goal, I would like to work on developing an understanding of where I would like to be mentally in the future. Whether it's being a hardworking Banker or a long-time student trying to decide a path in life. This will not be easy to plan ahead for.

No comments:

Post a Comment