Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feedback!

Hey all,

The blogs... what do I think about the blogs...

Well, in the beginning part of this semester I paid almost no attention to the blog, thinking it just a portion of what I would have to do, grudgingly, to get a good grade in Management class. As the semester has gone on, however, I have found it much more useful.

Seeing the perspectives of different students on issues is quite interesting and I wish others would see the value in it as well. Blogging is becoming more and more popular and it is really a shame that people don't take advantage of the class and blog more often. It truly helped me understand the management topics on a higher level, aside from the book and great class activities of course. Responding to topics is something I did not used to do in a timely manner, but now I really do enjoy completing the assignments and giving my opinion on matters.

In fact, I am adding another 1 or 2 blogs about my interest, M&A and Finance and its relation to Management topics. Outside of class I am starting to write blogs for the members of my club and informing them on relevant news and topics that will assist them in their professional and hopefully personal lives as well.

I would give the blogs a definite A+, hopefully I get one as well. :p

3 comments:

  1. Funny that you mentioned that bloging was not favorable for you at the beginiong. I actually bloged about how I hate bloging and that my writing is bad. Now, like you, I learned to appriciate it and to understand that free writing is so diffrent then academic writing and I feel more free about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that we all can use this blog as a assest for us because most of the blogs i visited we much formal and we blogged about interesting topics. If we continue this blog it may be to our benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think professor created a monster when it comes to this blogging stuff haha. It's cool that you're sticking with it seeing how you didn't like it so much early on.

    ReplyDelete