Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

How do I manage?

Part 1, Spoken Word
I was given a task for creativity,
I begin my thoughts and visualize my abilities,
and then I start to envision positivity,
Part 2, Background
Though Management class was eccentric, I assented and ascended more than I couldve ever pretended
And I meant it, didn't invent it
Just a thought in the brain that was implemented
and as my moniker is read, you see the words Thoughts Reg
Part 3, What Occurred
The class activities made a night class lecture into a nice intellectual adventure,
And I'm not just saying that for the extra incentive,
From dropping eggs and learning how to survive the cold,
to brainstorming ideas and working together in full,
I grabbed my pen and wrote, real-life examples made things more influential
and our professor's extensive experience gave me a good impression
Part 4, Post 3120
A diverse group of individuals came in to get a grade,
and will be leaving with the tools and better experience,
I think organizing a course from the get-go, really motivated us to step forward
and learn, even filling out multiple multiples
and this is where the poem froze

1 comment:

  1. I like the class activities too, I actually feel like learning through activities and fun expericence would leave you a better image of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete